UNIQUE: Prepares educators to lead their organizations in the ever-changing area of technology in the classroom.
Not the most computer savvy? No problem! Students of this program do not need to be experts in technology, they merely require the desire to learn about the pedagogy of Technology in Education, obviously a growing and interesting field.
• 18 credits can be completed completely by Distance Learning (face-to-face classes scheduled but attendance is not required.
• 18 credits in intensive blocks, held in Bangkok, Thailand. Six weeks of classes are required for completion of this program.
• Classes held in March, April, July, August and October with only six weeks of classes required-attend when it is convenient for you.
• Bachelors degree or evidence of completion of degree requirements
• Native English Speaker
• or 550 TOEFL
• or a degree in a related field
• English Teaching Experience a plus
Applications are not yet being accepted. To be placed on a mailing list of interested students, email email@example.com